John jay a founding father of the united states who served the new nation in both law and diplomacy he established important judicial precedents as the first chief justice of the united states 1789 95 and negotiated the jay treaty of 1794 which settled major grievances with great britain and. John jay 1745 to 1829 a native of new york state was a patriot statesman diplomat and one of americas founding fathers who served the early united states government in many capacities in 1783 jay negotiated and signed the treaty of paris ending the american revolutionary war and acknowledging the united states as an independent nation he later served as the first chief justice of . One of the founding fathers of the united states john jay is known as one of the writers of the federalist papers and for being the nations first chief justice of the supreme court
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.